The real success of The Arnold House comes from those who believe in what we do and make significant contributions to help us develop and grow. There are two primary ways in which you can help.
- Time – Do you have special skills or some extra time on your hands. One great way to help is donating your time to assisting in our office preparing bags for the backpack program; helping deliver the backpacks to area schools; working in our food pantry; or participating in some of our fundraisers. Please contact Dorcie Marshall our volunteer coordinator via email or by calling 301.932.8555 to find out how you can help.
- Money – Whether its a one-time gift; or establishing a recurring donation, your contributions go a long way to support The Arnold House and its programs. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you contribute, it is because of what you do, we are able to help so many children, families, and those living in the woods throughout the community. To further the work we do within the community, consider becoming an Arnold House giving partner.
- $250 – Supporter of the AH
- $500 – Friends of the AH
- $1000 – Sustainer of the AH
- $2500 – Partner of the AH
- $5000 -Advocate of the AH
- $10,000 – Sponsor of the AH
- Other $ amount – Contributor of the AH
You financial contribution will be used to support the Backpack program; Ladles of Love Soup Kitchen; The Diaper program or the Arnold House Outreach program (general fund). For more information you may contact Arline Arnold, co-founder and president via email or call 301.932.8555